Sunday, October 09, 2005

Freak

you know i have a reputation with the girls...

i can not understand why?

Am I that gwapo?

hehehe

ok ok ok

i know i look like a cute guy at times but please im still a little girl at heart.

maybe a girl who tends to skip around

blow bubbles

tries to sing a tune

and sometimes unknowingly tramples a couple of wild flowers along the way.

"Sorry itsybitsy flower"

sometimes i want to say

but most of the time i dont even see that i have stepped on one.

What the hell am i saying?

hehehe

just me and my nonsense ranting.

besides no reads my blog...

i used to wish that someone would somtimes check my blog
as they say be careful of what you wish for.

a girl once called me a black window spider

im more of a praying mantis!

hahahaha

ill eat my mate alive literally
so if you are still alive
then you have not yet met who i really am...

do praying mantis eat wild flowers for breakfast?

Yes

i am a freak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home