Sunday, October 09, 2005

So this is how it all ends. We are all strangers in a dark cinema.

I only got a week to go until I am exiled somewhere…

I want to finish everything in one week

….the grades
….the clearance
….packing
…saying goodbye

Sad to say I could not do everything in one week
When I could not…I mean I could never say goodbye to my friends…or what’s let of them.

When I came back to Davao I thought I was finally home.
I realized that this is no longer my home.
Nothing feels right anymore.
I am plainly just an alien.
(Somebody arrest me!)

I though I finally found friends people who warmly accepted me as who I am.
Well I did found true friends and I am very thankful for them.
But sadly my life is not a fairytale…well even fairytales have witches in them.

My life suddenly became what could be a very
VERY interesting art film.

I wanted to fix things but that would only tangle the web of complicated interrelationships.

Some would see this as running away

But I really did not have a choice when I am now being shipped back to Manila.

I used to wish to be back there.

Funny.

Now I have to be dragged there kicking and screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home