Friday, October 14, 2005

Difficult Lessons

i can not sleep.

i am tired, my back is aching, i have a briused jaw and also a knee. i got lots of things to do and i do not know where to start.

if i had time these things i would probably do...

i want to clear Toto's name. People of the world! i want all of you to know that whatever lies being spread around not one is even half true. I want to say to Mrs. B. that Toto did not take advantage of me or my family what so ever. People only heard demented versions of the truth.

i want to tell my best friend no matter happens i will be here. i have never judged you nor the girl you love. I will always be your friend no matter what. i ask apology whatever wrong i have done.

i want to hang out with Rolyn and this time ill be the one who will make her laugh.

i want to have time with my high school barkada honey and chella. Even though sometimes we think differently but we never argue. we just laugh at our problems.

i want to spend more time with my sister. So many malls to shop so little time.

i want to hang out with Karl and get to know Renyboy even better. Just when Renyboy started to open up i have to go away.

i want to have lots of bonding time with Rose, Nikki, Bubbles and even Kate. i will definitely miss you guys.

i want to bully Mark some more....bitin pa kasi ako.

i want to make Tom's life hell. Joke.

i want to say goodbye to my students especially the little ones.

i want to join the guerilla filmaking three.

i want to help Kenth in his projects.

i want to tag along with Rachel and help her out with her various projects.

i want to tell anyone who hates me i am not a slut just a tease. hehehe

i want to go to sleep...

and have world peace?

hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home